View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 12:45 AM

FULANITO is on a distinguished road
Whistle My turn: "Self Leveling Suspension Inactive"

Well I guess is my turn!!! Last weekend while driving my cluster lit up with error messages - Self leveling Supension Inactive, 4x4 light, & Tire Pressure Sensor light. On Monday first thing I brought it to the dealer and left it to be looked at. They then called me to tell me they had to replace the Suspension Control Module (?), which they did and called me to pick up the X5. When I showed up to pick up the vehicle the suspension went up but wouldn't come down so I left it there again!!! They then said that the sensors were bad and had to be replaced, and so they did but unfortunately the error message is still there and they don't know how to fix it yet. It seems they will be sending the diagnostics info to BMW NA and will get back to me with a date to bring back the vehicle probably on Monday to continue repair attempts. I would appreciate it if STATDOC could tell me which fuse was it that he changed or that had blown and what exactly does it control. Also if STEVED could posiibly tell me if there are any more PUMA's on this error besides the ones he mention on this thread.
Anyone with any other info/input will be greatly appreciated. TIA!!!

Sponsored Links