View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 11:52 AM

zormic is on a distinguished road
BMW X3 2005. Question about the telephone adapter

Hi all,

I have an iPhone 3G and I use it quite nicely with my X3 over bluetooth connection. I lived at the time of the car purchase in Barcelona, Spain and didn't speak Spanish so I have had some problems with car salesman who didn't know a word of English. Back in November 2004, when I was purchasing the car I was asking him constantly about the iPod connectivity and he had no idea what is that I am talking about.Then I settled with BT phone connection optional and that was it. I did not know that BT connection will include some strange gadget under arm-rest. But it did have, as I have learned later, some kind of plastic adapter for the Nokia 6310 (!?!) phone which was even at that time, ancient. So, years passed and since then I relocated to Rome, Italy and I do speak Italian, but here either nobody knows anything on the subject, or I go to the wrong people.

Now the question is if I could place instead of this (Nokia 6310) adapter, some other, that I have seen on some sites, for iPhone 3g and what could I get in that case? Does this include music or just data transfer and charging of the phone?

I will attach the photos of mentioned parts and I really hope that someone will be able to tell me something more...

Thanks
Attached Images

Sponsored Links