View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 06:49 PM

avonside is on a distinguished road
DSC / 4x4 Inactive warning light

Can anyone throw any light ( no pun intended ) on my recent issue with the above warning light, It has come on a couple of times recently with the beep and then stayed on for the rest of the journey, but once home and car turned off , next trip out no probs, it has only come on about 6 times in the last 2 months and recently with the snow here in the UK the dsc light has been flashing correctly to tell me the system is working fine,,I have a couple of thoughts is it just a sensor gone bad........does the actual four wheel drive continue to work cos the car is permanent 60/40 split four wheel drive I believe, not just a electronic trickery,,,,,,,strangley this issue has only started since I had some suspension work done,, I had the right rear upper and left rear lower arms replaced at an indi garage,,, is there some sensor or something that needs resetting after replacing suspension parts ????.The strangest thing is that it is irratic and not that frequent which makes me think the system is actualy ok but some sensor is tripping,,I hope so cos I'm sure if ther is a bigger issue we are talking loads of $$$$$$ to fix
Mods so far; rear fog lights retro-fit,ractive oval tips,titanium grille set,OEM trailer hitch,mud flaps, aux audio input,non-smoker ash tray,sub-installation and a set of the 4.8is 20" replicas with cooper Zeon 4xS.Euro clear headlights & rear parking sensors.LPG Dual fuel convertion.Chrome bezel rings,Fitted uk cycle lighting board electric hook up,Sport wheel centre re-trimmed in Alcantara,
Still luvin the ride :

Sponsored Links