Reprogramming Key Fob
To do this procedure you need to have one working key and one key that needs to be programmed.
Alternate procedure if above doesn't work or if you do not have a working remote:
- with the both keys, get in the car and close all windows and doors.
- Put working key into the ignition and turn to position 1 (the accessories should turn on)
- turn the key back to position 0 and take key out of the ignition.
- Using the working key, hold down the unlock button, press the Roundel (lock button) 3 times, and release the unlock button. Doors should lock and unlock.
- With the new key, hold down the unlock button and press the Roundel (lock button) 3 times and let go of the unlock button. Doors should lock and unlock and you're done!!
- Place key in the ignition and cycle back and forth between position 0 and position 1 five times very quickly
- Remove the key from the ignition
- While holding down the unlock button, press the lock button 3 times and then release the unlock button. The doors should lock and unlock to confirm the programming.
- If you have another key to program then repeat step 3 for the additional remote(s). The doors should lock and unlock to confirm the programming.
- Turn on ignition to finalize
Part number for replacement master key/remote: 66-12-6-955-750